Trion 266649-101 Filter Media
Genuine OEM Trion Air Bear 266649-101 Filter 16x25x3 MERV-13 capture and hold pollutants inside the filter, allowing air to flow freely through the system. Air Bear Filters Capture and Hold Pollutants Inside the Filter, Allowing Air to Flow Freely Through the System. This item is manufactured by Trion Inc and sold individually.
- Highly efficient, 100% electrostatically-charged synthetic material features extended surface pleats that have a higher dirt-holding capacity than competitive filters.
- Non-woven, 3-Inch thick, pleated Air Bear Media Filter traps particles as small as One Micron. Effectively removing pollen, mold, spores and other airborne contaminants.
- Filter frame fingers support the vertical pleats keeping them evenly spaced to maximize dirt holding capacity.
- Factory-installed, double gaskets, on both top and bottom provide a tight seal to eliminate filter bypass.
- Galvanized rust-resistance wire mesh to support the integral filter media and retain pleat shape even when the filter gets dirty.
- Replace every 6 months if you have heating & cooling OR every 12 months if you only have heating. If you have a dusty environment or shedding pets you may need to replace your filter more often.
What is MERV?
MERV means Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value, it is a number assigned to a filter based on its minimum tested efficiency data at a known test condition. The higher the MERV rating the higher the efficiency the filter media is at catching smaller particles in the air. Please see the attachments below for literature on understanding MERV ratings and how they are determined.
|16 x 25
|Country of Manufacture
Browser Not Supported
You are using Internet Explorer as your browser, which is no longer supported by our website. Because of this, you can view products but not place orders using Internet Explorer on our site.
Please update your browser to any of the modern browsers listed below or use a different internet browser to place an order on this site.